City of Laguna Beach
The smart city parking platform for future focussed
cities who are ahead of the curve. Follow the Frog.
With over 23,000 permanent residents and nearly 7 million annual visitors, finding a parking space was difficult and people searching for parking created serious congestion issues in the downtown area during busy summer months.
To help ease the parking pains, Frogparking delivered a complete smart-city parking platform to the City of Laguna Beach.
"The App" as it's known locally, delivers real-time parking availability, payment, and find my car straight to the hands of over 20,000 people who have downloaded the app since going live in June.
Frogparking's technology is making a difference at the City of Laguna Beach, delivering a better experience, reducing congestion, and ultimately improving the customer's journey to the City.
- Over 2,500 indoor, outdoor, and on-street occupancy sensors.
- Over 25,000 downloads of the Laguna Beach Parking mobile app on iOS and Android for availability, making payments, and Find-My-Car.
- Integration with existing, on-street payment machines.
- Integration with existing citation issuing module.
- Full on-street and indoor deployment.