City of Laguna Beach
The smart city parking platform for future focussed
cities who are ahead of the curve. Follow the Frog.
With over 23,000 permanent residents and nearly 7 million annual visitors, finding a parking space was difficult and people searching for parking created serious congestion issues in the downtown area during the busy summer months.
To help ease the parking pains, Frogparking delivered a complete smart-city parking platform to the City of Laguna Beach. The platform encompasses a wide range of Frogparking hardware, software, and integrations with existing third-party hardware.
"The App" as it's known locally, delivers real-time parking availability, payment, and find my car straight to the hands of over 200,000 people who have downloaded the app since going live in June 2019.
Frogparking's technology is making a difference at the City of Laguna Beach, delivering a better experience, reducing congestion, and ultimately improving the customer's journey to the City.
- Over 5,000 indoor, outdoor, and on-street occupancy sensors.
- Over 200,000 downloads of the Laguna Beach Parking mobile app on iOS and Android for availability, making payments, and Find-My-Car.
- Integration with existing, on-street payment machines.
- Integration with existing citation issuing module.
- Full on-street and indoor deployment.