Privacy and Security
Here at Frogparking, we take protecting your data seriously. We understand that Privacy & Security is more than a buzz word and is so important, now more than ever. We are committed to providing you with a customized service. Furthermore, we want to meet your requirements in a way that safeguards your privacy. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
This policy explains how we may collect information about our customers. Subsequently, we use it in order to satisfy particular requirements. As a result, the below outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy. Accordingly, it gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
By using our website and/or services and providing your information, you consent to the collection and use of this information, unless you specifically advise us otherwise.
If anything is unclear in the below, or you have any questions about your data or this Privacy/Data Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
1) Privacy & Security: Collection of information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways. Therefore, this could include, but is not limited to:
- When you agree to take a service from us. Consequently, this may include, but is not limited to, your contact details and date of birth.
- If you contact us with an enquiry, or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences.
- If you use a service that Frogparking provides. Subsequently, this may include, but is not limited to, the following details. For example, your location, personal details, and your your pattern of use. Additionally, other factors that we may want to evaluate from time to time.
- As you use our website, services or applications, we may collect non-identifying information about you. For example, general internet and application use. Moreover, your browser supplies various information about your usage. For instance, through cookies and other devices. This information helps us monitor and analyze to improve our services. This includes the possibility of your geographical location where the service is accessed and monitor our service to you. This information is aggregated across all of our users and does not link to personal identifiable information.
2) Privacy & Security: Use of information
We may use personal information about you for a number of purposes, this may include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting to identify you when you telephone us to make an inquiry. Likewise, we may ask you for your date of birth or telephone number. On account of avoiding the disclosure of information to a person who is not authorized by you to receive it.
- Responses to inquiries from you.
- To resolve problems, technical or security issues.
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
- Administration and contact about improved administration of any accounts. Futhermore, this may include services and products provided by Frogparking previously, now or in the future.
- Preventing or detecting fraud or loss (where we are capable).
- Contacting you by any means. For example, including mail, email, telephone or text messages about other services or products.
- Carrying out marketing analysis and profiling and creating statistical and testing information.
- For other marketing and promotional purposes. In example, whether by us or through our agents, affiliates, related companies, service providers, other participating enterprises or third parties.
- As otherwise advised to you at the time of collecting the information.
3) Privacy & Security: Disclosure of information
4) Privacy & Security: Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect your personal information. Accordingly, this includes certain procedures such as encrypting data on our websites and compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
When you provide personal information online it is protected by encryption. Subsequently, it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the internet between your browser and our server. The encrypted data is transmitted using a 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) connection.
5) Privacy & Security: Access to personal information
The Privacy Act 2020 gives you the right to access and correct personal information held by us. Your information is held securely. Therefore, it will not be disclosed to any other person or organization (other than in accordance with this policy unless authorized). To query or access any personal information we hold, log in to https://app.frogparking.com/Account/Login to gain access.
When you contact us to make changes, consequently, we will need to verify that you are the person authorized to obtain and update personal information. We will therefore ask you for identifying details such as your surname or date of birth.
If you are unable to satisfy the identification requirements, you will not be able to access or change the information. If you ring the Customer Contact Centre, you will be asked for your surname and address in order to find your record and then your date of birth if possible to verify your identity.
We are avid supporters of PCI-DSS. Therefore, we do not save your payment details. We use WindCave (or another equally reputable brand) to process payment transactions.
6) Privacy & Security: Other websites, link and advertisers
7) Privacy & Security: No liability for acts of third parties
We will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of information. Including due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, we will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process. For example, a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. Further to this, we will release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security.
8) Privacy & Security: The internet
If you communicate with us over the internet, we may use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to us, we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), at any time to change your preferences. Alternatively, use the unsubscribe links at the bottom of any of our direct marketing email communications.
9) Privacy & Security: Review of policy
10) Privacy & Security: Trademarks
Frogparking is a registered trademark owned by Frogparking. Our head quarters location is 36 Victoria Avenue, Palmerston North, New Zealand, 4410. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the Frogparking trademark without written consent from Frogparking is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. To request permission for usage, please email email@example.com.
Date Last Updated: 15 December, 2023. 10.08am NZT.