Macarthur Square Shopping Centre
during peak times.*
Faster to find a park
Reduction in cruising
Macarthur Square is a large shopping center located in Campbelltown, New South Wales, Australia. It combines indoor and outdoor parking spaces and was opened in 1979, through the collaboration of the Lend Lease Corporation and the GPT Group.
With multiple parking structures, being used for a variety of reasons, we knew we could integrate an innovative parking management solution.
Macarthur Square’s parking challenges:
- There was a need for a solution to direct drivers to available parking spaces close to their destination. This was a complex task due to a mix of on-grade and multi-level structures and a variety of use cases, including customer, staff, and commuter parking.
- There needed to be a way to highlight specific parking spaces, such as mobility spaces, loading zones, and parental spaces, and effectively communicate their availability to drivers.
- Data was paramount to their operations so the team could monitor the number of visitors and their parking durations within the facility.
What was Frogparking’s Solution?
- FrogGuidance – Indoor Guidance: we implemented an indoor parking guidance system in the site’s three main parking garages. This system included sensors for outdoor lots, facilitating real-time tracking of parking space occupancy and guiding drivers to available spaces.
- FrogSigns: Dynamic signage was strategically placed at key decision points throughout the parking area, reporting on relevant data, including end-of-aisle signage, to guide drivers effectively and provide real-time information on parking availability.
- Custom Parking Denotation: Our indoor guidance solution included the capability to display vacancy information in different colors to denote special parking spaces. For example, blue for mobility spaces, pink for parental spaces, and yellow for loading zones, making it easier for drivers to identify and access these specialized parking areas.
- FrogHub: Frogparking provided an analytic and reporting dashboard with scheduled reports generated for the user. These reports included custom sectioning of the carpark, separating out the different use cases. For example, staff parking was distinguished from customer parking, and the commuter area was separated from the customer area. This level of customization allowed for more precise monitoring and management of the parking facility.
By implementing these solutions, Frogparking effectively addressed the customer’s parking challenges, providing a comprehensive system for guiding drivers to available spaces, highlighting special parking areas, and offering robust data reporting capabilities to enhance the overall parking experience and facility management.
* Data is based on 2022 historical peak time data
Contact us now, on firstname.lastname@example.org to discover the parking management solution that will suit your needs.