Frogparking considers the protection of privacy to be of utmost importance.
We are committed to providing you with a personalised service that meets your requirements in a way that safeguards your privacy. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
This policy explains how we may collect information about you and use it in order to satisfy your particular requirements. It outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
By using our website and/or services and providing your information, you consent to the collection and use of this information, unless you specifically advise us otherwise.
1) collection of information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways. This includes when you:
- Agree to take a service from us. This may include your contact details and date of birth.
- Contact us with an enquiry, or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences.
- Use a service. This may include your location, other details about you, your pattern of use, and other factors that we may want to evaluate from time to time.
- As you use our website, services or applications, we may collect non-identifying information about your general internet and application use. Your browser supplies various information about your internet and application useage, including through cookies and other devices. This information helps us monitor and analyse useage, improve our services, provides information about the geographical location where the service is accessed and monitor our service. This information is aggregated across all of our users and does not link to personal identifiable information.
2) use of information
We may use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- Assisting to identify you when you telephone us to make an enquiry. We may ask you for your date of birth or telephone number so that we can avoid disclosing information to a person who is not authorised by you to receive it.
- Responses to enquiries from you.
- To resolve problems, technical or security issues.
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
- Administration and contact about improved administration of any accounts, services and products provided by us previously, now or in the future.
- Preventing or detecting fraud or loss where we are able.
- Contacting you by any means (including mail, email, telephone or text messages) about other services or products.
- Carrying out marketing analysis and profiling and creating statistical and testing information.
- For other marketing and promotional purposes, whether by us or through our agents, affiliates, related companies, service providers, other participating enterprises or third parties.
- As otherwise advised to you at the time of collecting the information.
3) disclosure of information
4) protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect your personal information. This includes certain procedures such as encrypting data on our websites and compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
When you provide personal information online it is protected by encryption, so it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the internet between your browser and our server. The encrypted data is transmitted using a 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) connection.
5) access to personal information
The Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to access and correct personal information held by us. Your information is held securely and will not be disclosed to any other person or organisation other than in accordance with this policy unless authorised. To query or access any personal information we hold, log in to http://www.frogparking.com to gain access.
When you contact us to make changes by phone, or online, we will need to verify that you are the person authorised to obtain and update personal information. We will therefore ask you for identifying details such as your surname or date of birth.
If you are unable to satisfy the identification requirements, you will not be able to access or change the information. If you ring the Customer Contact Centre, you will be asked for your surname and address in order to find your record and then your date of birth if possible to verify your identity.
6) other websites, link and advertisers
7) no liability for acts of third parties
Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorised acts of third parties. In addition, we will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security.
8) the internet
If you communicate with us over the internet, we may use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to us, we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can send us an email at any time to change your preferences or use the unsubscribe links at the bottom of any of our direct marketing email communications.
9) review of policy